EDUTAINMENT GAMING AT ITS FINEST!
FABULOUS FIELD TRIP is an island excursion game full of learning and fun suitable for children aged 9-12 and adults of all ages.
Upon your arrival on the island, you visit the clothing store, where you can change your appearance and choose your outfit from a selection of 100's of beautiful and unique combinations. You can return as often as you like and even save up to 9 of your favorite outfits on an intuitive wardrobe ring enabling you to switch instantaneously. When you leave the clothing store, your next destination is a visit to the exciting museum of history and art. Marvel at the beauty of 88 fantastic paintings you will appreciate and learn to recognize; pass through the dinosaur room to see the fossils of 13 amazing dinosaurs and enjoy the more than 40 fantasy artifacts in the animal artifact room. Next comes a visit to the museum cafe for some refreshments and extra energy with a free coffee or cappuccino. And while you're there, enjoy the challenging puzzles and games at each table!
At your leisure, you may visit the aquarium filled with over 69 different types of fish and marine life wonderfully animated in glorious detail before you visit the adjoining insectarium with 50 various insects you can learn to identify. Then, enjoy an afternoon in the blissful botanical gardens filled with 64 different types of beautiful flowers. And no excursion would be complete without a visit to the disco with its fun arcade games, delicious ice cream cones, and fantastic board game room.
The island is filled with 42 fun games, challenging puzzles, and extra activities that will keep you coming back for more:
- There are 3 different word games to help expand your English vocabulary: Word Search Cube, Flower Power, and Morse Code Master. The latter also teaches how to send and receive Morse code.
- There are 8 different memory games, such as Touch Tones, Disco Dance Battle, Match'Em Up Flowers, Match'Em Up Dinosaurs, Match'Em Up Marine Life, Match'Em Up Insects, Match'Em Up Paintings I, and Match'Em Up Paintings II. These games are ideal for helping improve short-term memory, visual attention, spatial memory skills, and naming skills.
- There are 3 different math games, Kakuro, Mathdoku, and Mahjong Math. These games help development using clues, problem-solving, reasoning, and mathematical intelligence.
- There are 5 different types of logic puzzles to solve, including Nonograms, Japanese Number Game, Tic-Tac-NO, Islands in the Sea, and Stempelspel. These games help you think critically, develop logical reasoning and analytical skills, quick-thinking skills, and improve concentration. In addition, they offer a great way to make problem-solving development fun.
- There are 9 different puzzle games, including Jigsaw Puzzles, Marble Solitaire, Warehouse Worker, Knights Tour, Circuit Schematics, Chemical Compounds, Connect the Dots, Magic Color Cube, and Where's My What. These types of games help improve reasoning, planning, and visualization skills.
- You may also challenge Skyla Skunk to any of the 6 board games in the board game room, including 4 In A Row, Checkers, Chess, Backgammon, Gomoku, and Moor of Venice. Each game has self-adjusting artificial intelligence as you win or lose, and all can be played locally with a friend. These games help develop abstract reasoning and strategic thinking skills by encouraging you to recognize patterns on the gameboard and develop strategies based on those patterns.
- There are also 4 casual just-for-fun activities like Painting for Fun, Groovy 8 Ball, Bubble Wrap Popper, and Chattering Teeth. Having better imagination skills and using the imagination effectively and deliberately can be the key to having a successful and happy life.
- Are you seeking a little more thrill and action? Try out the collection of 4 arcade games, including HOPPER, Block Blowout, Falling Tetrominoes, and MOP: Operation Cleanup. These games help improve visual attention, sustained attention, reaction times, and focusing skills.
You are never too old for a field trip. Besides being great for children, the dozens of games in Fabulous Field Trip and the different difficulty levels for each game make them suitable for players of all ages. They can readily be enjoyed by senior adults who wish to challenge their minds. Playing mental games and exercises may not stop Dementia or Alzheimer's when diagnosed: still, studies have shown that brain exercise throughout life can help to build a healthy reserve of brain cells and connections. This can minimize the risk of Dementia, and they are also the key to slowing down the negative impact of Alzheimer's. Mental puzzles can also help to calm the mind and keep stress and anxiety at bay.
We hope you enjoy your Fabulous Field Trip!